05 December 2008
Schedule updated!
Necessary entries blogged.
My apologies for being M-I-A ~~~
Down with 1paper now
Everything will resume on 10th Dec 2008!

TO:
meLmeL! Sorry for neglecting you these days!
Catch up with you after ur Vietnam Trip!
awwwww can't wait to see my X'mas gift from uuuuu
BUBU!!! paiseh laH cannot attend ur biRRdy paRty!
But i PROMISE you that, when i resume my working status, i will DEFINITELY
give you a SURPRISE!
*la la la la la*
文 & BEN! Date you two guys after my papers yA!
Most probably 3rd week of Dec?
SIAOKINNA ahhhhhh
我快要变成这样- -了!
*sigH*
LINGLING!!! Wait for my BUZZ kK! I'm coming soOn!!!
Missing uuu loaDsssss
DANANA!!! I missed playing BADMINTON lah! =P
at 4:07 AM - back to top
|
 Mugging
05 December 2008
Schedule updated!
Necessary entries blogged.
My apologies for being M-I-A ~~~
Down with 1paper now
Everything will resume on 10th Dec 2008!

TO:
meLmeL! Sorry for neglecting you these days!
Catch up with you after ur Vietnam Trip!
awwwww can't wait to see my X'mas gift from uuuuu
BUBU!!! paiseh laH cannot attend ur biRRdy paRty!
But i PROMISE you that, when i resume my working status, i will DEFINITELY
give you a SURPRISE!
*la la la la la*
文 & BEN! Date you two guys after my papers yA!
Most probably 3rd week of Dec?
SIAOKINNA ahhhhhh
我快要变成这样- -了!
*sigH*
LINGLING!!! Wait for my BUZZ kK! I'm coming soOn!!!
Missing uuu loaDsssss
DANANA!!! I missed playing BADMINTON lah! =P
4:07 AM | back to top
|
about the webmistress
your profile here
|
Friends for sale
Those Close Ones
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
|
tagboard
rude messages will be deleted and user will be banned
your cbox code here: get yours at cbox.ws
|
about this site
designer: Stephanie (kyuusho)
banner: sweetsugar
|
plug it!
your plugboard code here: get yours at plugme.net
|
ChiLLi aka 安琪乐
28th Jan 1984
91876265
laugh_apple@hotmail.com
Status:
+~-A blogger sinCe 2003-~+
最爱的有
1. chocolateSs! ^_^vv
2. frenCh friEs 好吃!
3. duCk+chaR siew riCe
4. soFt drinKS
5. starSsss
6. TV!
7. 做义工
8. suShi!!!
9. Yogurt
10. Bomberman
11. 热热的太阳
12. YOGA
|
Post a Comment