21 September 2008
Should've seen it coming
Should've read the signs
Anyway,
Anyway...............
I - GUESS - ITS - OVER
Can't believe that i'm a fool again
I thought, this love would never end
How was i to know, you never told me?
About the pain & the tears
If i could, I choose not to turn back........
at 11:56 AM - back to top
|
 Fool Again
21 September 2008
Should've seen it coming
Should've read the signs
Anyway,
Anyway...............
I - GUESS - ITS - OVER
Can't believe that i'm a fool again
I thought, this love would never end
How was i to know, you never told me?
About the pain & the tears
If i could, I choose not to turn back........
11:56 AM | back to top
|
about the webmistress
your profile here
|
Friends for sale
Those Close Ones
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
|
tagboard
rude messages will be deleted and user will be banned
your cbox code here: get yours at cbox.ws
|
about this site
designer: Stephanie (kyuusho)
banner: sweetsugar
|
plug it!
your plugboard code here: get yours at plugme.net
|
ChiLLi aka 安琪乐
28th Jan 1984
91876265
laugh_apple@hotmail.com
Status:
+~-A blogger sinCe 2003-~+
最爱的有
1. chocolateSs! ^_^vv
2. frenCh friEs 好吃!
3. duCk+chaR siew riCe
4. soFt drinKS
5. starSsss
6. TV!
7. 做义工
8. suShi!!!
9. Yogurt
10. Bomberman
11. 热热的太阳
12. YOGA
|
Post a Comment