16 March 2008
Lee Da Hae's personaL Blog
siaokiNNa's itunes
livescore uh siaOkinNa......
hahahahaha
wad? i still think WMP better can~
stOp trying to shoW oFF kK
u sickening.....
sickening.....
COCONUT!
argh!
Anyway, thanks for introducing YAEL NAIM's song
-Macbook air song-
i like her opening musiC~
hee hee!!!
New Soul
I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
hoping I could learn a bit
about how to give and take.
But since I came here
felt the joy and the fear
finding myself making every possible mistake
la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la..........
at 12:59 AM - back to top
|
 Lee Da Hae
16 March 2008
Lee Da Hae's personaL Blog
siaokiNNa's itunes
livescore uh siaOkinNa......
hahahahaha
wad? i still think WMP better can~
stOp trying to shoW oFF kK
u sickening.....
sickening.....
COCONUT!
argh!
Anyway, thanks for introducing YAEL NAIM's song
-Macbook air song-
i like her opening musiC~
hee hee!!!
New Soul
I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
hoping I could learn a bit
about how to give and take.
But since I came here
felt the joy and the fear
finding myself making every possible mistake
la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la..........
12:59 AM | back to top
|
about the webmistress
your profile here
|
Friends for sale
Those Close Ones
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
|
tagboard
rude messages will be deleted and user will be banned
your cbox code here: get yours at cbox.ws
|
about this site
designer: Stephanie (kyuusho)
banner: sweetsugar
|
plug it!
your plugboard code here: get yours at plugme.net
|
ChiLLi aka 安琪乐
28th Jan 1984
91876265
laugh_apple@hotmail.com
Status:
+~-A blogger sinCe 2003-~+
最爱的有
1. chocolateSs! ^_^vv
2. frenCh friEs 好吃!
3. duCk+chaR siew riCe
4. soFt drinKS
5. starSsss
6. TV!
7. 做义工
8. suShi!!!
9. Yogurt
10. Bomberman
11. 热热的太阳
12. YOGA
|
Post a Comment