14 November 2007
WAH BIANG EH........
whats going on with these ppl???!!!!!! what WRONGs have i done?!?!?!?
what a FUCK day sia
IF U TINK BY DOING THIS WILL APPEASE U
PLS CONTINUE
BE CHILDISH BY ALL MEANS
I DUN GIVE A DAMN OK
NAH BEH
I give up its so bloody HARD to accomodate everyone~ ZzzZZzzzZZzzZzZZzZZZzZZZZzzZZ
自寻烦恼
at 3:15 PM - back to top
|
 Quarrel
14 November 2007
WAH BIANG EH........
whats going on with these ppl???!!!!!! what WRONGs have i done?!?!?!?
what a FUCK day sia
IF U TINK BY DOING THIS WILL APPEASE U
PLS CONTINUE
BE CHILDISH BY ALL MEANS
I DUN GIVE A DAMN OK
NAH BEH
I give up its so bloody HARD to accomodate everyone~ ZzzZZzzzZZzzZzZZzZZZzZZZZzzZZ
自寻烦恼
3:15 PM | back to top
|
about the webmistress
your profile here
|
Friends for sale
Those Close Ones
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
|
tagboard
rude messages will be deleted and user will be banned
your cbox code here: get yours at cbox.ws
|
about this site
designer: Stephanie (kyuusho)
banner: sweetsugar
|
plug it!
your plugboard code here: get yours at plugme.net
|
ChiLLi aka 安琪乐
28th Jan 1984
91876265
laugh_apple@hotmail.com
Status:
+~-A blogger sinCe 2003-~+
最爱的有
1. chocolateSs! ^_^vv
2. frenCh friEs 好吃!
3. duCk+chaR siew riCe
4. soFt drinKS
5. starSsss
6. TV!
7. 做义工
8. suShi!!!
9. Yogurt
10. Bomberman
11. 热热的太阳
12. YOGA
|
Post a Comment