13 July 2004
ALL pics R uploaded oreaDi...
*haha*
like gentin, anniversary, my students, etc...
to viEw...
click e linKs below!!
(maY taKes timE 2 load ah...)
*smMmoOOChh*
=>
Quick Link... ... ...(view all pics)
ALL PHOTOSs
IndividuaL pics... ... ...
MY 1ST ANNIVERSARY
2004 STUDENTS OUTING
GENTING
QL n WL
OTHER PICs
"Love is not in the words 'I love you' but in the actions 'I'll show you'..."
at 7:50 PM - back to top
|
 ****MY GALLERY****
13 July 2004
ALL pics R uploaded oreaDi...
*haha*
like gentin, anniversary, my students, etc...
to viEw...
click e linKs below!!
(maY taKes timE 2 load ah...)
*smMmoOOChh*
=>
Quick Link... ... ...(view all pics)
ALL PHOTOSs
IndividuaL pics... ... ...
MY 1ST ANNIVERSARY
2004 STUDENTS OUTING
GENTING
QL n WL
OTHER PICs
"Love is not in the words 'I love you' but in the actions 'I'll show you'..."
7:50 PM | back to top
|
about the webmistress
your profile here
|
Friends for sale
Those Close Ones
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
steph
|
tagboard
rude messages will be deleted and user will be banned
your cbox code here: get yours at cbox.ws
|
about this site
designer: Stephanie (kyuusho)
banner: sweetsugar
|
plug it!
your plugboard code here: get yours at plugme.net
|
ChiLLi aka 安琪乐
28th Jan 1984
91876265
laugh_apple@hotmail.com
Status:
+~-A blogger sinCe 2003-~+
最爱的有
1. chocolateSs! ^_^vv
2. frenCh friEs 好吃!
3. duCk+chaR siew riCe
4. soFt drinKS
5. starSsss
6. TV!
7. 做义工
8. suShi!!!
9. Yogurt
10. Bomberman
11. 热热的太阳
12. YOGA
|
Post a Comment